Call for project
Funding for Interreg V-A Greece-Italy projects is allocated through calls for project proposals. Each call has an opening and closing date and outside of these dates it is not possible to apply for funding with a project proposal.
Applications are submitted online through the Interreg Greece-Italy online System MIS. The system may be available shortly before the call opens, so that applicants can register and start preparing their applications.
Specific terms of reference are published for each call. They can define specific criteria for each call, for example the maximum amount of funding available, the topics open for funding and so on.
First Call for Ordinary Project Proposals
(22th July 2017 - 15th December 2016)
The first Call for Proposal closed on 15th December 2016. Key information about the received project proposals.
The Call was opened under the three Priority Axes of the Programme:
- Priority Axis 1: Innovation and Competitiveness
- Priority Axis 2: Integrated Environmental Management
- Priority Axis 3: Multimodal Sustainable Transport System
1^ Phase of evaluation – Admissibility and Eligibility check (March 2017 – June 2017)
192 project proposals passed successfully the 1st phase of the evaluation. 157 project proposals were rejected.
2^ Phase of evaluation – Quality check (July 2017 – November 2017)
The Application Package of the First Call includes:
- Call text
- Applicant Package: Partnership Declaration, Declaration of Not Generating Revenues, Declaration of Not Distribution of Profits, Co-financing Statement, Project Readiness Sheet, State Aid Declaration, Justification of Budget Costs, Project Detailed Description
- Supporting Documents: Programme and Project Manual, Project Selection Criteria, Summary of the budget limits for the Call