Interreg Traces proclaims the 5 Local Ateliers that will host 25 start-ups (n. 5 start-ups for each Apulian province), where incubation and business development and acceleration services for the cultural and creative enterprises will be developed.
– Impact Hub Bari – Bari-BAT Provinces
– CETMA -“Technologies Design and Materials European Research Centre – Province of Brindisi
– Coworking Smart Lab – Province of Foggia
– Officine Cantelmo – Province of Lecce, .
– Ammostro – Province of Taranto
These 5 venues have been selected among the 14 candidates to the call. The next steps will be the training of the 5 local ateliers and the selection of 25 start-ups through a public call.
The University of Salento – Department of Management and Economics is the lead beneficiary of this project in cooperation with two Italian partners, the Tecnopolis Science and Technology Park of Bari and the Creative Apulia Cluster Association, and two greek partners, the Hellenic Management Association and the Chamber of Achaia. Associated Partners are ENCATC – European Network on Cultural Management and Policy and the Foundation for Ethical Finance.