On 27th september 2018, during the meeting held in Bari, (Italy), the Interreg V-A Greece-Italy Monitoring Committee has approved the 5 targeted calls for strategic project proposals. The calls will be opened on the following Priority Axes:
- one targeted call on Priority Axis 1: Innovation and Competitiveness, Specific Objective 1.1 ‘’Delivering innovation support services and developing clusters across borders to foster competitiveness’’
- three targeted calls on Priority Axis 2 Integrated Environmental Management
– 2 calls for Specific Objective 2.1 “Valorisation of cultural heritage and natural resources as a territorial asset of the Programme Area”
– 1 call for Specific Objective 2.2, “Improvement of joint management and governance plans for biodiversity of coastal and rural ecosystems, paying attention on natural resources and protected areas and development of environmental protection measures”
- one targeted call on Priority Axis 3 Cross Border and Sustainable Transport System, Specific Objective 3.1 “Boosting maritime transport, short-sea shipping capacity and cross-border ferry connectivity”.