Interreg Hermes launches a call to select 15 young musicians/composers aged between 18 and 35 years old to take part in CROSS BORDER LAB a Music Composition laboratory that will be held in Fasano from September 1st to 12th 2021. The 15 musicians will be: 5 resident in Puglia, 5 in Greece and 5 resident in all EU and IPA countries.
You can express your interest at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org by sending the request for participation by adding the CV (written in English), a copy of the valid ID card, n.1 photo of the candidate, and reporting the websites and/or web links where it is possible to listen to at least n. 3 original music tracks.
Deadline for submission: 23 July h. 18.
The workshop will be lead in English by the following musicians with international experiences and knowledge of different musical languages:
- ROY PACI: Italian trumpeter, singer, composer and record producer
- MASSIMILIANO MORABITO: ethnomusicologist, Professor at Lecce Conservatory of Music
- PIERPAOLO MARTINO: researcher at Department of Literature, Languages, Arts, Italian Studies and Comparative Cultures at University of Bari
- FRANCESCO CATALDO: composer, guitar player, producer
- GIORGIO CONSOLI: actor, musician, author, acting coach and performer
- DAVIDE BERARDI, musician, singer and songwriter
- RENZO RUBINO, musician, singer and songwriter
- THE NIRO, singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
- ERIKA MOU, singer and songwriter
A final event with the performance of the selected musicians/composers, together with all the artists involved as tutors, will be hosted in the venue of Lama D’Antico rock settlement Park, aimed at enhancement of the artistic, creative and cultural offer of the territory.
The workshop is organized by Teatro Pubblico Pugliese in collaboration with the University of Ioannina – Research Committee (Greece) and Municipality of Fasano (Italy).