Forty-four applications were received in response to the call “Young Creatives Grow-up”, which aim is to select 25 start-ups in the field of creation, production, development or management of cultural and creative products. to incubate in 5 Local Ateliers in Puglia. The 44 applications are divided:
- 18 applications for the Bari-Bat province – Local Atelier: Impact Hub Srl
- 10 applications for the province of Lecce – Local Atelier: Officine Cantelmo in Ats
- 6 applications for the province of Brindisi – Local Atelier: CETMA
- 5 applications for the province of Foggia – Local Atelier: CoWorking Smart Lab
- 5 applications for the province of Taranto – Local Atelier: Ammostro Aps
The selection will take place on 21st and 23rd January 2020.
The 25 selected will be able to access the incubation program prepared by Traces Project and take advantage of the mentorship and consultancy services provided by the 5 Local Ateliers in Apulia. i