The incubation programme “START” for 25 creative Apulian start-ups has started its activities since the first days of June, within Interreg Traces project. A series of meetings, lead by experts are organized by Puglia Creativa in the 5 Apulian Local Ateliers, in order to train the young entrepreneurs and to strengthen their creative ideas with the best practices and some useful tools.
The five Local Atelier involved are:
- APS Ammostro for the Province of Taranto
- CETMA for the Province of Brindisi
- CoWorking SMART LAB for the Province of Foggia
- Impact Hub srl for the provinces of Bari-Bat
- Officine Cantelmo-Molo12 for the province of Lecce.
Many topics are discussed during the training session: the Value Proposition Canvas and Business Model Canvas, the analysis of the market and business risk, the protection and patenting of the idea.
The 25 start-ups that are taking advantage of the incubation programme have been selected following the call “Young Creatives Growing”, whose results are available here: