The four targeted calls for strategic project proposal have been launched. The calls are opened for the following Priority Axes:
- the first and the second targeted calls are opened for Priority Axis 2 Integrated Environmental Management,Specific Objective 2.1 “Valorisation of cultural heritage and natural resources as a territorial asset of the Programme Area”
- 1st Targeted Call Gr-It
- 2nd Targeted Call Gr-It
- the third targeted call is opened for Priority Axis 2 Integrated Environmental Management Specific Objective 2.2, “Improvement of joint management and governance plans for biodiversity of coastal and rural ecosystems, paying attention on natural resources and protected areas and development of environmental
- 3rd Targeted Call Gr-It
- the fourth targeted call is opened for Priority Axis 3 Cross Border and Sustainable Transport System, Specific Objective 3.1 “Boosting maritime transport, short-sea shipping capacity and cross-border ferry connectivity”.
- 4th Targeted Call Gr-It
The deadline for the submission is 21st of December 2018, (24:00 Italian time).
According the decision of 20 dicember 2018, (Targeting Calls_deadline extension) the deadline for the submission has been extended to 01/02/2019.
You can download here, the Application Package and the supporting documents :
- Applicant Package
- Programme and Project Manual 1.2
- Project Selection Criteria for Targeted Calls
- User Guide of electronic submission
- Supporting documents_1
- Supporting documents_2_Guidance Management Verification
- Supporting documents_3