- The tower of San Felice in the municipality of Vieste, dated 1540, is the most oriental tower of Gargano area and has a height of 11 meters.
- The tower of Torre Pietra faces the saltpan of Margherita di Savoia. It was used as a fortification and it took its name from the promontory of San Nicolas de Petra.
- The Calderina tower in the municipality of Molfetta is situated in the centre of the homonymous avifaunistic protected area and it is visually connected with UNESCO heritage site Castel del Monte.
- The lighthouse of San Cataldo in Bari (engineer Pietro Palermo, 1863-1867) has a height of 61 meters and preserves the first Marconi wireless telegraphy station that connected Bari and Antivari in Montenegro.
- The lighthouse of Punta Palascìa in Otranto (engineer Achille Rossi, 1863-1867) is situated about 70 km from the Albanian coast and about 100 km from the Ionian Islands.
- The tower of San Giovanni in the Municipality of Ugento is the first watchtower built in the land of Otranto during the Spanish viceroy and it became a lighthouse in 1932.
Public call to select projects to enhance the network of lighthouses, coastal towers and of hostels in Puglia
Puglia Region - Department of Tourism, Economics of Culture and Valorization of the Territory launches a public call to select artistic and cultural projects to enhance the network of lighthouses, coastal towers and of hostels in Puglia, within the Interreg Cohen and Interreg TheRout_net strategic...
Interreg Cohen: San Cataldo lighthouse in Bari will become the “Museum of lighthouses and coastal towers of Puglia”
The restoration project of the San Cataldo lighthouse in Bari was approved. It will become the "Museum of lighthouses and coastal towers of Puglia" and of the "Radio Museum", thanks to € 510,000,00 euro of european funds. According to the approved report by the city council, the rooms on...