- Searching and selecting innovative ideas
- Training and counseling support services for start-ups
- Linking and matching businesses with other SMEs, collaborative and public utilities
- Developing business models for innovative ideas
- Interconnection actions with potential investors.
10 start-ups in the agrifood sector will present their business model after a training period, thanks to Interreg Incuba project. The presentation will be held on 10 September (h. 15) at Ciheam Bari, project partner. During the presentation, 3 start-ups will be awarded a € 5000 voucher...
Youth entrepreneurship: opportunities and strategies to strengthen innovative SMEs and start-ups support in the Greece – Italy Territorial Cooperation area is the focus of an international webinar which will be held via Zoom platform on 9 July, from 10 to 13. The meeting will bring together...
Kick-off meeting of Incuba project: innovative cross border agrifood incubators in Puglia and Western Greece
The kick of meeting of the project Incuba – cross border agrifood incubators – took place in Patras on July 31st and 1st August 2018 at the main building of the Region of Western Greece which is the Lead Beneficiary of the project. Incuba, a project funded by the Interreg V-A Greece-Italy...